Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Really?! That is really what you're gonna do with your money?

Found out that my dad had to borrow money from his dad for our Christmas presents this year. Then, got a call from him on Saturday asking if I would go and see if the S.A. Academy carried a $400 meat grinder b/c the one in C.C. was out of stock. He spent the gas money to come up here Sunday to pick it up and told me that he has his best friend's brother living in his house. He has been taking this guy back and forth to job interviews, getting him his hardship drivers license, letting him borrow clothes, feeding him 3 meals a day, all on top of giving him a $20 a day allowance for his beer and cigarette habit. All the while, I am trying to chose between paying my bills or paying for BC and allergy medication. Seriously?!? C'mon man!

Wishing you the best year ever....Mel

No comments: