Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friday Night With Da Boys!

James, Me, and Jason
I met up with some of my friends from the alternative certification program that I went through this Friday. I hadn't hung out with them since Ale Fest in October! Man, how time flies. We caught up on all of the old gossip from the past months of our lives. James is making plans to build a house, which is funny because I am meeting with my realtor and mortgage broker next week to find a townhouse to buy myself. Jason is still pimpin' and a hoein' at the school I taught at last year. It was nice having someone I knew working with me my first year teaching. That is probably the only reason I made it through. The administration and community surrounding that school is AWFUL! He stuck it out another year and is paying the price. I didn't. I am having great fun at my new school. Hopefully he comes and works at mine or James' school next year, otherwise I don't think he will stay in teaching. Funny how people are what make the difference between sticking it out or jetting. We laughed over many beers and it was a great time!

No comments: