Monday, January 5, 2009

I couldn't sleep last night

I had not heard from BK in 5 days, mostly because my phone was dead. But I sent him a text when I got my phone charged again, but I did not hear anything from him. So, last night I couldn't sleep. Part of the insomnia was because I am back at work today after being off for 2 weeks and I was brainstorming all of the things I would have to do to get ready for my day. But I was also worried about BK. I told him that I would still talk to him because he was my friend even though he was no longer my boyfriend, but felt like I was reneging on that promise. So, I text messaged him. Come to find out, he had eaten some bad food, passed out at work, and was in the hospital for the past 3 days. I felt extremely guilty for not calling him and upset that he hadn't called to tell me of these recent developments in his life. I did not share this anger with him though, because I felt like I didn't have a right to know what he was going on every minute of his life anymore. It is hard to deal with that.

No comments: