Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sshhh! I'm Hunting for Wabits! Part II

The next house was a little above my price range, but is was
so unbelievably cute.








I loved that the dining room wasn't carpeted. If I had my
wish, none of the house would be carpeted. My allergies
kill me with carpet.







The kitchen had some new appliances and plenty of cabinet
space so I was stoked. And right outside of the kitchen door
was a little balcony that would need some treatment, but
would be nice for drinking coffee in the mornings.



And then came the joy kill.
The owners had two small
kids with a trampoline. Now
ordinarily this would not be a
problem except that in order
to avoid the tramp from sinking
into the mud during rainy weather they decided to put a sand/cement slab underneath it. I couldn't get rid because I have not the time, patience, or money. Bummer. On to the next one.

No comments: