Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The plot thickens

So last night I called BK to further discuss the hospitalization episode. Upon further discussion, it turns out that he didn't eat anything bad, he just didn't eat at all and that was why he had to go to the hospital for three days. Boy do I feel like an ass! But then again, do I really want to be with someone who is going to get so sick at the thought that what we had is over that he is hospitalized? It is a little more than creepy. But is it any different than the week I spent holed up in my apartment? I didn't think so. So we chatted a while until finally he said what had been on his mind the whole night. For him it is too hard to talk to me and not be with me so last night was the last night we are going to speak to each other. How quickly we go in and out of each others' lives. He wished me a happy and successful life and said that he would always pray for me and I said that I would do the same. But I still felt bad for making him believe that I would be able to be with him for 4-5 years and it turns out I could only stick in for 1. But, when you are unhappy you have to change what makes you unhappy. He will eventually get over it with time and so will I. After we hung up he texted me to say one last thing...this is not your fault. Thank you I texted back...del be del roth dare. Wishing you the best year ever!

No comments: