Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trinitron Groupie


This past Thursday I was invited by Gennine and Eloa to watch one of our tutors, Trinity, perform at a groovie little cafe downtown called Mad Hatters Tea House.

Eloa slipped up and called it Mad Haters which caused us to laugh hysterically for 2 minutes.




I was so excited to experience Trinity's singing for the first time. Gennine and Eloa went to high school with Trinity and they call him Trinitron, hence the post name. Me and the girls were on point with our jokes all night and had a blast!

Trinity did a great job even though he was sick and at the end we got to pretend to be stars. This is me singing Ferris Beuller's "Danke Schoen". I have to say that I was a bit off pitch. But I didn't notice it through the glasses of wine I had consumed earlier.
I really began to go all out with Beastie Boys' "You Gotta Fight" (for your right to par tay).
Eileen, her husband, Bo, and their daughter Anne came to meet us at the concert and even Anne got into the spirit of the moment and did her rendition of Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You".

No comments: